What do I do if I feel that I was wrongfully convicted or that my sentencing was unfair?

If you believe that you were wrongfully convicted or received an unfair sentence, you can seek to appeal your trial judge’s findings but to do so, you must serve and file a Notice of Appeal within 30 days after your trial ends.